Cookies and similar technologies
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files consisting of letters and numbers. These are sent from our web server and saved on your device as described below. We use different types of cookies:
- A session cookie is a temporary cookie that ends when you close your browser or app.
- A permanent cookie is a cookie that remains on your computer until you delete it or it expires.
- A first-party cookie is a cookie set by the website you visit.
- A third-party cookie is a cookie set by a third-party website.
- Web beacons are small, transparent graphic images that can be found in email.
Similar technologies are technologies that store information in your browser or in your device in a manner similar to cookies and web beacons.
The cookies we use normally improve the services we offer. Some of our services need cookies to work, while others are used to make our services work more smoothly.
Your browser or device usually allows you to change settings for the use and scope of cookies. Access your browser or device settings to learn more about how to adjust the settings for cookies. You can, for example, block all cookies, only accept first-party cookies, or delete cookies when you close your browser.
Bear in mind that some services might not work if you block or delete cookies.
If you have any questions about cookies, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org